- Sakren’s work on display in Register Citizen Newsroom Cafe
- Register Citizen collects nearly 1,000 items for homeless ‘compassion kits’
- Help us map Torrington holiday light displays!
- Seeking nominations for the Register Citizen person of the year
- Jucevics is Newsroom Cafe’s artist of the month for December 2013
- Reception for Jim Koplar, November Artist of the Month, is tonight!
- What the Newsroom Cafe has taught us about improving local journalism
- Making the newsroom a center of community
- Our first day in the Register Citizen Newsroom Cafe
- Register Citizen to move office, open Newsroom Cafe
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Torrington arrests for Feb. 17, 2017
- Hundreds enjoy Family Fun Fair at Warner Theatre in Torrington
- 38th annual St. Jude telethon set for March 5 in Torrington
- Torrington's Warner Theatre announces stage performances, Met Live in HD for March, April, May
- Torrington arrests for Feb. 14, 2017
- Brookfield woman dies in Mohawk Mountain ski accident
- Waterbury woman charged in Torrington with promoting prostitution, extortion
- Torrington City Hall to receive photographic display from arts council
- Former Torrington street superintendent's case continued as judicial system weighs eligibility for AR
- Torrington resident places second in Feb. 2 episode of "Jeopardy!"
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Use the form below to help us map the holiday lights on display in the city. We’ll take your submissions (addresses and photos) and record the results on the map below. Photos will be featured in an online gallery as … Continue reading
The Register Citizen is accepting nominations for its annual Person of the Year award, recognizing an individual who has made a significant positive impact on Northwest Connecticut in 2013. Last year, the newspaper recognized former state Sen. Andrew Roraback, who has … Continue reading
By Jenny Golfin, Register Citizen TORRINGTON >> The Register Citizen’s December Artist of the Month is German-born Bernard Jucevics. Jucevics had previously displayed his works in the cafe in May 2012, but has created many new pieces in the time … Continue reading
Come on down to the Register Citizen’s Newsroom Cafe, located at 59 Field St., for an artist reception for the November Artist of the Month, Jim Koplar. The reception will be from 6 to 8 p.m. featuring cheese, crackers, punch. Here’s … Continue reading
As it turns out, having coffee and pastries for sale ended up being one of the most minor changes to our newsroom over the past six months. The idea of turning our newsroom into a coffee shop got a lot … Continue reading
It’s been almost two months since The Register Citizen Newsroom Cafe opened at 59 Field Street, and we’re settling into the new routine of having a completely “open” newsroom. The heartbeat of the new culture and atmosphere our new offices … Continue reading
They used free public wifi to surf the web on laptops and iPads. They shared stories about the Flood of 1955 while looking at an exhibit of photos from our archives. They looked up birth announcements and police blotter items … Continue reading