Use the form below to help us map the holiday lights on display in the city. We’ll take your submissions (addresses and photos) and record the results on the map below. Photos will be featured in an online gallery as well as in print!
- Sakren’s work on display in Register Citizen Newsroom Cafe
- Register Citizen collects nearly 1,000 items for homeless ‘compassion kits’
- Help us map Torrington holiday light displays!
- Seeking nominations for the Register Citizen person of the year
- Jucevics is Newsroom Cafe’s artist of the month for December 2013
- Reception for Jim Koplar, November Artist of the Month, is tonight!
- What the Newsroom Cafe has taught us about improving local journalism
- Making the newsroom a center of community
- Our first day in the Register Citizen Newsroom Cafe
- Register Citizen to move office, open Newsroom Cafe
- Attention Readers: The Register Citizen Newsroom Cafe's hours are changing: The newsroom will be open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. 1 year ago
- RT @RegisterCitizen: View more than 265 photos from the 2014 #Torrington #MemorialDay Parade - media.registercitizen.com/2014/05/26/pho… http://t.co/HFa2Ar63FX 2 years ago
- RT @RegisterCitizen: Looking for something to do this weekend? Tour #Torrington's 20 indoor and outdoor murals. registercitizen.com/TorringtonMura… http… 2 years ago
- RT @RegisterCitizen: Reporter @IsaacAvilucea is covering a public hearing on #Torrington's proposed education budget live. Follow along: ht… 2 years ago
- RT @RegisterCitizen: Kegs and eggs fundraiser benefits #Torrington’s Drakeville Volunteer Fire Department - web.saxo.registercitizen.com/general-news/2… http://t… 2 years ago
- Michelle Cook recognized as Co-Legislator of the Year
- Torrington Superintendent of Streets placed on leave
- Norfolk residents host Susan B. Anthony Project benefit, Momix in the Garden
- Norm Pattis: 'When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you'
- Editorial: Year of the political outsider taking shape in Connecticut
- Forum: Growth and fairness are not trade-offs
- Editorial: Going into Ukraine
- Eugene Robinson: Brace yourself for an even uglier campaign
- Letter: David LaPointe will fight for veterans
- Letter: Litchfield County needs more people like Jay Case